Re: Improving the DAM-queue?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Improving the DAM-queue?
- From: Bastian Venthur <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 16:06:56 +0200
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I'm glad that some discussion about this topic took place, yet my main
questions are still unanswered:
On 11.10.2006 10:02 schrieb Bastian Venthur:
> So my question is: Is this a known problem and are there any short- and
> longterm solutions in progress? Shouldn't we have some more DAMs in
> order to process the queue faster? Seeing that the vast majority of the
> DAM work is done only by one of the two DAM members, it seems the DAM is
> heavily understaffed.
I'm very interested to hear DPL's and DAM's opinion about these questions.
PS: Please note that this thread is not directed against the
DAM-members, I really appreciate the time they invest in order to