Re: Improving the DAM-queue?

Bastian Venthur wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Taking the data available on nm.debian.org, I've noticed that in the
> last six months only 28 applicants became Debian Developers. This means
> roughly every 6.4 days an applicant gets processed by a DAM.
>
> Further I've noticed that by this time 25 of the 28 applicants where
> processed by only one DAM-Member (joerg).

This is not quite true. All applicants are processed at least in some
degree by James as well, as he is the only person with the power to
create accounts. While he may not spend as much time reading the report
for applicants Joerg proccesses (which is just an assumption, I have no
knowledge of how the division of labor is set up), he still is
reponsible for creating the account.

For example, I was approved by Joerg 2 months ago but am still waiting
for account creation.[0]

Benjamin

[0] https://nm.debian.org/nmstatus.php?email=astronut%40dlgeek.net