Re: Fundamental flaw in bug reporting system

On Tue, 11 Jul 2006, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> We want users who don't know how to write a good bug report to become users
> who do, not get discouraged and not contribute at all.

Those who get discouraged so fast they won't even send an email directly to
the maintainer (yes, users do figure out how to do so quite readly, I help
users that contact me directly all the time) or to the mailinglists are not
the kind of user that will learn how to write good bug reports in my
experience.

  Henrique Holschuh