Re: Fundamental flaw in bug reporting system

On Thu, Jun 29, 2006 at 11:30:33AM +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:
> The slight inaccessibility in the bug reporting facilies is an
> appropriate part of our approach to improving bug report quality.

I don't think this logically follows..  I don't see how "inaccessibility"
of the BTS would necessarily result in better quality bug reports.

Frustrating the user could lead to an even poorer quality bug report than
would have been given in the first place.

--Adam