Re: Call for a new DPL mediation ... This will be the only thread i will reply to in the next time about this issue.

Clint Adams dijo [Thu, Jun 22, 2006 at 02:06:09PM -0400]:
> >         I beg to differ in a small detail.  The project gets to decide
> >  which _team_ is the official team, but now who all constitute the
> >  team, or how the team is run internally.
>
> Why not?

Try to force Frans and Sven to work together. You won't get two
people's worth of work. You will probably get closer to zero. And you
will have two unmotivated developers.

Volunteer project, remember?

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23