Re: Donations

On Sat, Jun 10, 2006 at 02:39:45PM +0200, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> This should refer to another text listing the vetted organizations.
> One outside the constitution so it can be changed as needed.

That's usually bad practice in a constitution. You want to change the
constitution if the Debian website wants to reorganize the website?
There is a reason why most countries' constitutions never make things
too explicit, and I think we should do the same.

Perhaps something like 'The DPL must maintain a list on a
publically-announced web page' could work, but I don't see much benefit
in that.

--
Fun will now commence