Re: Issues regarding powerpc and Sven

Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org>
> On Thu, May 18, 2006 at 07:27:06AM +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
> > If it's clear and unmistakeable, why is it so easy to mistake?
>
> If it is so easy to mistake, why did only mjr@phonecoop.coop mistake it?

You don't know that only I did it.  I'm just the one who posted
first.  Given the bad habit of some developers transferring
their views onto others as if they were norms, that should not
be surprising.

If anyone mistook it, it's evidently not unmistakeable.
Writing that an ambiguously-worded critique of another DD's
personal life is "clear and unmistakeable" is typical of the
sophistic exaggeration that pollutes debian lists.

So many admirers defending aj's honour, so few comments
about trying a SMART fix for the bug instead...
--
MJR/slef
Laux nur mia opinio: vidu http://people.debian.org/~mjr/