Suggestion

Hello,

I tried to install differents distibution of linux but without success... I always have a problem during installation with my graphic card. I saw that many people have the same problem with the xserver and this "nv" driver.

Wouldn't be better to install the xserver with the default parameter "vesa" and then to install the good driver or modifie xserver?

Because I think the automatic detection of graphic card is not the good solution...

Thanks for your reading

Yann