Re: Issues regarding powerpc and Sven

On Wed, May 10, 2006 at 05:14:31PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:

[Quoting AJ]
>   If you don't feel this is an acceptable way forward, you can ask the
>   technical committee for advice, or to overrule the d-i team's decision
>   to not give you commit access, or you can propose a general resolution
>   for either of these issues.

Those look like the standard means of appeal to contest the DPL's
decision.  You are free to go along this route, but I still believe you
now have an official decision you could adhere if you wished.

Michael

--
"My memory on this is as dim as usual, so I am mostly making up new
rationale on the spot."