Re: Issues regarding powerpc and Sven

On Wed, May 10, 2006 at 09:42:04PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> On Wed, May 10, 2006 at 12:25:32PM +0200, Xavier Oswald wrote:
> > In any case working with less tension should be done.
> > But do you think, it's interesting for Sven to work in this way.
>
> What's "interesting for Sven" isn't really a consideration, what's
> reasonable and efficient is. Once this has been tried for some time,
> I'll be happy to reconsider whether it's effective; if it's going to be
> dismissed out of hand, though, that indicates a lack of good faith.

About good faith, i just had a personal email that said :

  "... but the mail above [aj's mail] does not look like a mediation
  attempt, rather a sentence."

So, three weeks of lost time, and the lack of a neutral and transparent
meditation attempt means this was doomed in the first place, and the tone of
your above mail only confirms this.

Friendly,

Sven Luther