Re: Issues regarding powerpc and Sven

On Wed, May 10, 2006 at 02:31:09PM +0200, Michael Banck wrote:
> On Wed, May 10, 2006 at 01:56:42PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > So, three weeks of lost time, and the lack of a neutral and transparent
> > meditation attempt means this was doomed in the first place,
>
> Maybe it was doomed in the first place, but personally I doubt this
> would be the fault of the mediators.
>
> And if anything, we now have an official decision on this matter (even
> though you might not like it), so we can all move along.

All except me, naturally, right ?

Altough you are wrong, aj didn't really give a official position, he defaulted
to follow the d-i team's position without giving any valable explanation, and
clearly pointed that he considered the Technical Comitte and/or a GR the right
way to continue this.

Friendly,

Sven Luther