Re: Issues regarding powerpc and Sven

On Wed, May 10, 2006 at 01:56:42PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> So, three weeks of lost time, and the lack of a neutral and transparent
> meditation attempt means this was doomed in the first place,

Maybe it was doomed in the first place, but personally I doubt this
would be the fault of the mediators.

And if anything, we now have an official decision on this matter (even
though you might not like it), so we can all move along.

Michael

--
<Np237> FUCKING STUPID BITCH LIBXKLAVIER SUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
<jordim> while we're on the subject, does anyone want to maintain that one? :)