Re: wiki.debian.org: Who's maintaining it

[Jonas Smedegaard]
> Docbook support was included with 1.3.4 too, but you might be right
> that it is broken in that release. If so there's a change that it can
> be worked around by plugins, fulfilling the requirement of staying with
> stable packages.

The option seem to be missing from wiki.debian.org.  At least I fail
to see any way to extract a docbook version of the wiki pages.  So I
do not know if it is broken as much as it is missing.

Perhaps it is just a configure option, and currently disabled?

> Perhaps move (this branch of) the discussion to debian-devel? If
> doing so then please cc me, as I am not subscribed to that list.

I keep it here for now, as I guess it will either die out soon as no
actions will be taken to modify wiki.debian.org, or we take it to
private mail to work out the details if it is going to be modified. :)