Re: wiki.debian.org: Who's maintaining it

[Jonas Smedegaard]
> As the python moin wiki maintainer I welcome this coordinated effort.
>
> I myself have failed locating the admins of the Debian wiki[1], so is
> happy for this clarification :-)

Would it be possible to have the moinmoin version on wiki.debian.org
upgraded?  The current version do not seem to support creating docbook
output. I'm not sure which version of MoinMoin includes this feature,
but it is present on <URL:http://wiki.skolelinux.de/>.

Having docbook export make it easy to create Postscript and PDF
versions of the pages, and we plan to use it in Debian Edu to produce
teacher friendly documentation. :)

Friendly,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen