Re: wiki.debian.org: Who's maintaining it

[Martin Schulze]
> The version should stay with the version currently in Debian stable.

Any chance of having the version in Debian stable support docbook
export?

If not, we can not maintain the documents on wiki.debian.org, and need
to maintain them on our own wiki.  That is a bit sad, as we would like
the Debian Edu documents to be available from the official Debian web
pages.

I managed to figure out the versions if moinmoin.  wiki.debian.org
uses 1.3.4 while wiki.skolelinux.de with the working docbook export
uses 1.5.3-rc2.  I'm not sure when the docbook feature was introduced,
but it must be somewhere in that version span.