Re: Should this be how i am supposed to act in mailing list discussions ?

On Fri, May 05, 2006 at 11:54:14PM +0200, Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> <offtopic>
>
> Some thoughts about email conversation ... Here i am having a public
> discussion with Mike. He says something, and i reply, we are having a
> discussion. It is normal that this brings longer threads, and even if more
> than just we two participate.
>
> Still, this is exactly what some people seems to find anoying and are even
> offended by.

Still, you repeat the exact same things over and over and over and over
again. How many times do we have to read that Frans blahblah while your
mother blahblah. I'm not trying to say nothing happened and that you're
not going through difficult moments, I'm just saying you already said
it hundred times, we got it.

Now as for your proposal, you should apply to yourself what you complain
about others. *You* also have pride issues. And maybe a bit of paranoia.

Seing your recent posts, I'd say you're going through a pretty serious
breakdown, and you really should do something about it.

Very frankly, take a break, see a therapist, and come back to us when
you get things cleared up, I'm pretty sure you'll do great work then.
But right now, you need to think about yourself before thinking about
the powerpc port, debian, and the cabale. Yes, things can work out
without you, nobody is irreplaceable, don't worry for us. Worry for
yourself. Breakdowns are a serious thing, they have to be taken
seriously.

Take care,

Mike