Re: Reforming the NM process

On Thu, 13 Apr 2006, Benjamin Mesing wrote:
> > like your studies (beeing in a computer science PhD/MSC "helps"),
> Well this might be interesting for the Debian project, but applicants
> might not want this to become public knowledge. Please do not assume,
> that this is for any particular reason, but merely for keeping ones
> privacy.

Please stop the ranting. We already accept your privacy, that's why we ask
what can or cannot be published.

We're merely discussing the fact that all DD should have access to the
mbox managed by the AM (if he decides to use the centralized system that
we proposed).

This is not the same as "becoming public knowledge".

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog