Re: Private copies of list replies

On 15 Mar 2006, Matthias Julius verbalised:

> Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org> writes:
>> I do know how to use Gnus, thanks.
> I am sorry if I have insulted you.  I did not want to suggest you
> don't know how to use your MUA.  But, how do I know?

        Please do apt0cache show gnus | grep Maintainer:

> Nobody's perfect.  I doubt there is anyone who knows all commands in
> Gnus.

        Err, there are not that many. And I started using Gnus since
 circa '93, about 13 years ago, when it was called GNUS.

>> It is whether I notice the request for a CC, and whether I ma
>> paying enough attention to override my fingers, which have a muscle
>> memory and a mind of their own.
> It sounded like you have to hand craft the Cc header every time.

        My fingers automatically hit F, not Sv.

Writing free verse is like playing tennis with the net down.