Re: Private copies of list replies

On 14 Mar 2006, Matthias Julius spake thusly:

> Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org> writes:
>
>> If I notice the request, and don't feel disinclined, I may add a
>> CC. My "consideration" for their handicaps stops when such
>> consideration turns out to be to much of a bother at the
>> moment. What about consideration for my time and effort?
>
> It shouldn't take you much time and effort.  In Gnus just do a "very
> wide reply" (S v or S V).

        I do know how to use Gnus, thanks. It is whether I notice the
 request for a CC, and whether I ma paying enough attention to
 override my fingers, which have a muscle memory and a mind of their
 own.

        manoj
--
Nothing matters very much, and few things matter at all. Arthur
Balfour