Re: music in debian

On Tue, 2005-10-04 at 19:01 +0200, Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo wrote:
> Of course if someone looks for 'audio test file' he/she won't find
> them. Now I've checked for .ogg files. The ammount of them is even
> higher, but still these are -music packages for games usually.

A package named like 'sound-test' would be nice. And that could be
suggested by most of the sound player packages.

/me wearing his hat as the xmms maintainer (/me always wanted to wear a
hat ;-).

--
David Moreno Garza <damog@damog.net>   |  http://www.damog.net/
                   <damog@debian.org>  |          GPG: C671257D