music in debian

Hello, my name is Michael Chagnon. I am in an independent music group called "Escape Velocity". Our web site is located at: www.escapevelocity.com. I was interested in having one song of ours, from our new album, distributed with the Debian package. So that when users install Debian, they have a piece of music to test their new OS's audio with. Similar to when Windows 95 and 98 discs came with several videos and/or pieces of music. Please let me know who I must contact or what I should do to make this happen. If you need any information, please let me know. Thanks. --Michael