Re: Delegation for trademark negotiatons with the DCCA

On Sat, Sep 24, 2005 at 04:50:31AM +0200, Sven Mueller wrote:
> They announced that the DCC Alliance will support LSB 3.0. However,
> every press item I saw on this matter reported that _Debian_ supports
> LSB 3.0 (which isn't officially announced yet, as far as I know).

Note that the reason it's not official is that the folks who're working on
LSB support have declined to respond to repeated requests from the RM team
about what that involves [0].

I think it's pretty telling that in spite of their PR position on staying
100% Debian and contributing all enhancements to Debian, that Progeny's
working on making their product support LSB 3.0, while leaving Debian
to stick with LSB 1.3 due to lack of interest.

Cheers,
aj

[0] http://lists.debian.org/debian-lsb/2005/08/msg00012.html