Re: Pledge To Killfile Andrew Suffield

On Fri, Aug 12, 2005 at 09:22:26PM +0100, Andrew Suffield wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 09, 2005 at 11:09:16PM +0100, Andrew Suffield wrote:
> > My response is simply
> > this: it's lies. I challenge anybody who thinks otherwise to present
> > evidence.
>
> So far (three days) we've had one person try, and give up after I
> explained every case. I think that says a lot for the accuracy of the
> accusations.
>
> Fascinating how many people are willing to accuse where they won't be
> challenged, but when called onto the carpet to defend their claims,
> they become silent.

Would you really agree that any post of yours was inflammatory, rude,
unhelpful etc if one was presented? I'm doubtful.

Fortunately nobody needs to justify their decision to killfile
you to anyone but themselves. Or even a decision for a group to
collectively killfile you.

On d-private you continue to claim that your original post was
misunderstood but haven't revealed your true meaning in a way that
anyone else can understand. Consider the possibility that if your
entire audience misunderstood you, you did not communicate your
true meaning.

Hamish