Re: consultant entries that will be removed unless they "pong"

Am 2005-07-15 17:11:15, schrieb Adam McKenna:
> On Sat, Jul 16, 2005 at 01:00:28AM +0100, Rich Walker wrote:
> > Why should Debian *advertise* the services of someone who will not
> > return the favour?
> Why should a consultant be *forced* to advertise for Debian in order to
> obtain listing in our directory?  To me, this smacks of the kind of additional
> restriction that we would call 'non-free' if it were placed on a piece of
> code.

The problem is, they are some of them which not more support Debian :-/

So if there is a Customer which need a Debian (!!!) Consultant,
he/she will be frustrated about such contacts.

For two years I had the need for Help from another Debian-Consultant
and I have had to call 14 of them in my region (Alsace/France and

        Belive me, - it IS frustrating!

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi