Re: consultant entries that will be removed unless they "pong"

Nico Golde wrote:
> Hi,

Hi

Please don't remove any role address or mailing list in your replies,
especially when you ask questions to receivers of the role address!

> * Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@freenet.de> [2005-07-15 16:12]:
>
>>I have already send two Messages to <consultants@debian.org> in a delay
>>of two month and like to know, how long does it take to be included ?
>>
>>Over two month to wait is definitiv to much.
>

> How do we handle consultants who don't say anything about
> debian and their services related to debian on their
> website? Is this legal?

The policy is on purpose not very clear about this as their was no
consensus to include it in the policy. Though, we do not include random
websites in the entries of course!

Cheers

Luk