Re: consultant entries that will be removed unless they "pong"

Hi,
* Adam McKenna <adam@flounder.net> [2005-07-16 12:44]:
> On Sat, Jul 16, 2005 at 01:00:28AM +0100, Rich Walker wrote:
> > Why should Debian *advertise* the services of someone who will not
> > return the favour?
>
> Why should a consultant be *forced* to advertise for Debian in order to
> obtain listing in our directory?  To me, this smacks of the kind of additional
> restriction that we would call 'non-free' if it were placed on a piece of
> code.

No because this is some kind advertising for the company and
why should we make advertising for them if they have nothing
to do with debian? We give advertising for free but not if
it makes no sense.
Regards Nico

--
Nico Golde - JAB: nion@jabber.ccc.de | GPG: 0x73647CFF