Re: consultant entries that will be removed unless they "pong"

Hi,
* Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> [2005-07-15 22:36]:
> On Fri, Jul 15, 2005 at 01:08:06PM -0700, Adam McKenna wrote:
> > On Fri, Jul 15, 2005 at 08:56:11PM +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
[...]
> > > The consultants maintainers haven't given "must list debian on
> > > webpage" as one of those criteria yet, though. I hope that the
> > > worst case effect of introducing that one would be given beforehand.
> >
> > And I hope that it won't be introduced at all.  Debian is not some big
> > corporation that should be shoving marketing agreements down its consultants'
> > throats.  Leave that to the corporate Linux distros.
>
> Maybe we could do it both way, and split the listing into two lists, those
> consultants that are ready to aknowledge debian, and those that prefer to hide
> they do debian work.
>
> That would be fair to everyone, and people may chose a consultant who is more
> supportive of debian over those who don't want to advertize debian.

mhm maybe but there are alot of lists with "normal"
consultants. so we only need the first mentioned in my
opinion :)
regards nico
--
Nico Golde - JAB: nion@jabber.ccc.de | GPG: 0x73647CFF