Re: consultant entries that will be removed unless they "pong"

Am 2005-07-15 16:30:56, schrieb Nico Golde:
> Hi,
> * Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@freenet.de> [2005-07-15 16:12]:
> > I have already send two Messages to <consultants@debian.org> in a delay
> > of two month and like to know, how long does it take to be included ?
> >
> > Over two month to wait is definitiv to much.
>
> How do we handle consultants who don't say anything about
> debian and their services related to debian on their
> website? Is this legal?

Realy good question...

I was thinking about this too, because some of my clients had ask me
about Mandiva, Redhat (stoped in 06/1999) and SuSE which I do not know.

I have installed the above three distris but I have the hell with it.
Better the above manufacturere of the Distris offer ther service, but
not me.

Debian works several times better then the above ones. I am using the
OpenLogo of Debian which makes clear with which Distribution I work

And the effect:

I have gotten the clients, because they WHERE searching for a Debian-
Consultant.  Those clients had exactky the same negativ experienxe
with other Distributions like me.

Oh yes, they have found me via several mailinglists, and my always
present signature.

> Regards Nico

Greetings
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi