Re: consultant entries that will be removed unless they "pong"

Am 2005-07-15 16:15:00, schrieb Luk Claes:
> Michelle Konzack wrote:
> > Hello Thomas,
>
> Hi (though Thomas is not the only reader of consultants@debian.org!)

:-)
But it seems, because how it is possibel to have an endless backlog?

:-/
I is like Joey and debian/security.

> I don't know what happened with your first message, but only your
> message of 9 days ago has arrived and will be acted on if we come to it
> in FIFO order.

Are this "the pings" or NEW consultants ?
If the first one, it should be handled seperatly.

> Please, come back when it is so much and keep in mind that it was far
> more worse due to a huge backlog that is now at about 100 messages.

Debian need to increase the Team :-)

> Cheers
>
> Luk

Greetings
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi