Re: Discussion of bug #311683, default kde install shows porn

On Sun, Jun 05, 2005 at 09:21:33AM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Sven Luther]
> > I doubt that very many redhat entreprise users install it at home or
> > schools though.
>
> I don't. :)
>
> Here at the University, we have a license for home users as well.
>
> But if it is so in RHEL, I am pretty sure it is so in Fedora as well.
> And perhaps you can believe that Fedora is installed at home or in
> schools?

Fine, or whatever, but *I* am not involved in those, and *I* am not
distributing it either to my customers, or friends and family.

If this is really like it shows, this is the first debian release i will
really be embarassed about.

Friendly,

Sven Luther