Re: why Ian Jackson won't discuss the "disputes" document draft with me

>>"Anthony" == Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> writes:

 Anthony> On Tue, Nov 05, 2002 at 11:09:41PM -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
 Raul> Yes, of course you can.
 >> I think that would be wrong, to imply that a bunch of people
 >> had signed on to the draft document without asking them

 Anthony> I don't think Ian implied that at all, for reference. If he did, I'm
 Anthony> certain he didn't intend to, so I don't think it's worth getting all
 Anthony> riled up over.

	When I read a draft with a bunch of co-authors names on the
 authors list, I do tend to assume that the co-authors have signed on
 to the document. Man, the publications I could get by having a few
 noble laureates named as the being the joint authors on my
 publication.

	This is a definite attempt at misrepresenting the people who
 have signed on; despite your efforts at pouring oil over troubled
 waters.

	manoj
quaking in his shoes over the disagreement
--
 A transistor protected by a fast-acting fuse will protect the fuse by
 blowing first.