Re: why Ian Jackson won't discuss the "disputes" document draft with me

On Wed, Nov 06, 2002 at 02:43:28AM +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:
> And, loud as you and Branden are,

In what way have I been "loud"?  You have complained several times about
my messages but have not given me any prescriptive advice for how better
to communicate with you, unless one counts the implicit advice not to
bother at all, given that you're "trying to ignore" me.[1]  You've
complained about things that you perceive "between the lines of my
messages"[ibid.], but you've cited no examples whatsoever.  Your
complaint is indistinguishable from that of a person who simply wants to
ignore a person for ulterior motives, but since I'm confident that's not
the case here, you surely must have some foundations for your belief
that you can articulate.

[1] http://people.debian.org/~branden/iwj_disputes_draft_dispute

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Religion is regarded by the common
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    people as true, by the wise as