finding a consensus (was: why Ian Jackson won't discuss the "disputes" document draft with me)

i think in the present situation (both sides getting really
worked up on the topic, it became a personal issue, the
discussion starts being about beeing right and no longer about
finding a solution) it would make sense to let someone else take
over the draft and integrate suggestions.

I propose bdale, who as the DPL should be respected by all and
has plenty of live experience, and given he is married and
has children, also knowledgs about resolution of disputes.