Re: cups-filters 1.7.0 released!

On 01/20/2016 04:13 PM, Till Kamppeter wrote:
No problem, as interim solution for Ubuntu 16.04 (FF mid-Feb) I will
lift the dependencies Ubuntu-only. Then let us take all our time after
your vacation to discuss with Samuel to find a proper solution for
Debian and Ubuntu 16.10.

I have checked and the only dependency which is in Universe is liblouisutdml-bin which provides nothing more than /usr/bin/file2brl.

liblouis, imagemagick, and poppler-utils are in Main.

So I will move liblouisutdml-bin to Suggests: in Ubuntu for now.

WDYT about simply doing this also in Debian?

Samuel, for what is file2brl exactly good for and how important is it for the Braille printing support of cups-filters?