cups-filters 1.7.0 released!

Hi,

I have released cups-filters 1.7.0 now, with the following changes:

        - cups-browsed: Added possibility to trigger the auto shutdown
          by the queues of cups-browsed being without jobs. Before
          auto shutdown was only possible when all queues have gone
          away. This allows auto shutdown on mobile devices where
          avahi-daemon is also used for other things than printing.

In addition, I have separated the Braill stuff into its own binary package (cups-filters-braille) in the Debian GIT repo. I did this already earlier but simply forgot to "git push" it.

I would appreciate if you could upload it to Debian soon so that it syncs into Ubuntu, as it is needed for further development work on Ubuntu Mobile. This release introduced the separation of the Braille support so that at Ubuntu we can carry it in Universe while we carry the rest of cups-filters in Main. With this Ubuntu's stuck package build service will get working again.