Re: cups-filters 1.7.0 released!

Hi Till,

Le lundi, 18 janvier 2016, 20.22:06 Till Kamppeter a écrit :
> I have released cups-filters 1.7.0 now, with the following changes:
>
>          - cups-browsed: Added possibility to trigger the auto
> shutdown by the queues of cups-browsed being without jobs. Before
> auto shutdown was only possible when all queues have gone away. This
> allows auto shutdown on mobile devices where avahi-daemon is also
> used for other things than printing.

Will upload this today.

> In addition, I have separated the Braill stuff into its own binary
> package (cups-filters-braille) in the Debian GIT repo. I did this
> already earlier but simply forgot to "git push" it.

You had pushed it on debian/master, but I wanted to have a more
extensive discussion about the split. I therefore resetted the
debian/master branch and pushed your changes to the `split-braille`
branch.

I have now resetted it again, as I will not have time to hold this
discussion before my VAC (I'll be afk until Feb 12), but don't want to
hold the 1.7.0 version from upload.

--
Cheers,
    OdyX