Re: Submitting fixes to ptouch-driver

Phil, I also would much appreciate to continue the upstram maintainership of this driver now. Please tell me as soon as possible where the home page of the driver is so that I can update the driver entry in the OpenPrinting database. In addition it should be made sure somehow that the OpenPrinting database lists all printers supported by this driver (especially newly added models). It would be great if you could create appropriate Foomatic XML files and I can even give you upload rights to OpenPrinting (package foomatic-db) to upload these entries (other driver developers/printer manufacturers also have access).

Thank you already now for your continuation of the maintainership of ptouch-driver.

OdyX, due to today's Final Freeze of Ubuntu Vivid I have quickly uploaded Phil's changes as Ubuntu package. Please overtake this into Debian and into Debian's GIT repo. Thanks.

   Till