Re: Updated installer images 2021-04-16 🎉

On 17 Apr 2021, at 10:19, Jeffrey Walton wrote:

This is likely correct. I experienced the same issue when trying to
boot from USB.

I just burned a plain old bootable CD and things worked fine.

Yep, I think that both of you are correct. I had no trouble to boot from USB using this OF command though:

boot ud:\boot\grub\powerpc.elf

The issue remains even with the first Dual Core Intel models: They boot fine from CD ROM (even using legacy Windows MBR boot loading), but won’t when trying from USB.

Thanks
Johannes