Re: Updated installer images 2021-04-16 🎉

Hello Adrian,

On 16 Apr 2021, at 11:40, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:

As promised, new images:

https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/ports/snapshots/2021-04-16/

ppc64 should install fine on PowerMac G5 now.

hooray! It works - smoothly! Very great! 🎉

Really nice. To say it with words like Steve: It’s the best system that was ever made for a PowerMac G5!

So, thank you for your efforts.

From a user’s perspective now I only had one wish left, Adrian: Do you think it would be possible to generate a blessed iso/install image? If I could boot that image using the regular „option key boot disk view“ of a Mac, it would be very appealing regarding user experience. I’d even say UX would be very good then.

Thanks again
Johannes