Re: Updated installer images 2021-04-16

I tried a new installation with 14/04 ISO file, default installation, whole disk and only one partition (no /home partition). I've got this error message at the end :

Then I'm trying with today ISO file and now, the installations fails here :

In english : The boot partition isn't the first primary partition on the disk. This is necessary to boot the machine. Please restart and use the first primary partition as boot partition.

If you don't come back to the partition menu to modify this default, the partition will be used as this. It means that you will probably not be able to start from the hard disk.

Coming to the menu and modify this default ?

--
Passez à Linux : https://infolib.re

    .--.
   |o_o |