Re: Updated installation images for Debian Ports 2019-04-20

On 5/3/19 12:06 AM, Frank Scheiner wrote:
> The reason is that my `mk-hfs-bootstrap.sh` script relied on language
> dependent information. I didn't recognize - nor expect - that this
> information is language dependent until I used a different language for
> the installation process. Due to that the partition index of the HFS
> bootstrap partition couldn't be found when using Italian or e.g. German
> as installer language as the used expression doesn't match then.

This is why I'm actually not a big fan of such scripts. They rely too much
on the output format and text of other tools and once these tools change
their format in a newer version, you have to go fix all these scripts
again.

Btw, are there any news regarding tests with grub-ofpathname? Otherwise
I would start working on these in the weekend after hopefully finishing
switching d-i/debian-cd over to GRUB for powerpc/ppc64.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz