Re: Supported Hardware ?

Hi,

On Tue, 25 Oct 2016, Erik Brangs wrote:

> Thanks for the hints, but those machines use 64-bit processors or 32-bit
> processors with SPE. I would need a 32-bit PPC with FPU, preferably with
> multiple cores. The projects that I'm interested in are related to code
> generation so the hardware details are important to me.

64bit PPCs should be compatible with 32bit user space with most operating
systems. So unless you specifically target kernel space and MMU code, you
shouldn't notice much difference.

But yeah, it's a problem. Not many multicore 32bit PPCs exist in the first
place, and even less has readily available boards with them on the market,

Charlie