Re: Supported Hardware ?

Hi All,

A-EON Technology has released some new PowerPC computers. Debian PPC works in these computers.

AmigaOne X5000 (Freescale P5020 CPU 2GHz, 64-bit e5500 dual-core PowerPC SoC)

Links:
http://www.amigaos.net/hardware/133/amigaone-x5000
http://a-eon.biz/18-10-2013-1.pdf
http://a-eon.biz/18-10-2013-3.pdf
https://www.facebook.com/AEonTechnologyLtd/photos/a.461608890516168.110788.447768335233557/1359104280766620/?type=3&theater
http://wiki.amiga.org/index.php?title=AmigaONE_X5000

AmigaOne X1000 (P.A. Semi PA6T-1682M CPU 1.8GHz, 64-bit dual-core PowerPC SoC)

Links:
http://www.amigaos.net/hardware/35/amigaone-x1000
http://www.a-eon.com/?page=x1000
http://a-eon.biz/18-10-2013-5.pdf
http://www.supertuxkart-amiga.de/amiga/x1000.html
http://forum.hyperion-entertainment.biz/viewforum.php?f=35

In development:

AmigaOne X5000 (Freescale P5040 CPU 2.2GHz, 64-bit e5500 quad-core PowerPC SoC)

AmigaOne A1222 (Freescale P1022 CPU 1.2GHz, 32-bit, e500v2, dual-core PowerPC SoC)

Links:
http://a-eon.biz/news/News_Release_A1222.pdf
http://blog.a-eon.biz/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/X500_case.jpg
http://blog.a-eon.biz/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/X500_case2.jpg
http://blog.a-eon.biz/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Tabor_Booting.jpg
http://amigax1000.blogspot.de/2016/01/my-a1222-has-arrived.html
http://amigax1000.blogspot.de/2016/01/debian-linux-on-amigaone-a1222.html
http://amigax1000.blogspot.de/2016/02/new-case-for-amigaone-a1222.html
http://amigax1000.blogspot.de/2016/02/classic-amiga-emulation-on-amigaone.html
http://amigax1000.blogspot.de/2016/07/amigaone-a1222-debian-9-build.html

AmigaOne Linux PPC screenshots and some information: https://plus.google.com/u/0/115515624056477014971

We are a very active Linux PPC community with some new PowerPC computers. ;-)

Cheers,

Christian