Re: kernel stops recognizing uuid labels after update

2011/5/23 James Tappin <sjt@star.sr.bham.ac.uk>:
> On Sun, 22 May 2011 19:42:40 -0300
> Gunther Furtado <gunfurtado@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> GF> Its all back to normal now that udev_170-1 is installed.
> GF>
>

> How do you install it? At least on my iBook, I can't boot properly. I
> get to the emergency shell (I've forgotten the proper name), but that
> doesn't have networking and if pen drives aren't properly handled how do
> you get the new (or older) version onto the machine? [If I'm lucky there
> may be something in the apt cache, but I doubt it]

Hi,

I have the luck of having a previous version of the kernel installed.
So I boot into 2.6.38-1 and upgraded udev to 170-1.

sorry,

You could try the stuff in the bugreport

cheers,

--

"Cuando la guática pide comídica
Pone al cristiánico firme y guerrérico