Re: kernel stops recognizing uuid labels after update

On Sun, 22 May 2011 19:42:40 -0300
Gunther Furtado <gunfurtado@gmail.com> wrote:

GF> Its all back to normal now that udev_170-1 is installed.

How do you install it? At least on my iBook, I can't boot properly. I
get to the emergency shell (I've forgotten the proper name), but that
doesn't have networking and if pen drives aren't properly handled how do
you get the new (or older) version onto the machine? [If I'm lucky there
may be something in the apt cache, but I doubt it]

TIA
	James

| James Tappin           | School of Physics & Astronomy |  O__    |
| sjt@star.sr.bham.ac.uk | University of Birmingham      | --  \/` |
| Ph: 0121-414-6462. Fax: 0121-414-3722                  |         |