Re: Multicore kernel

Would love to use mac cards, but these mac 2930 cards are narrow 10 mhz bus
speeds.  My
160 and 320 dual channels handle the wide ldv 10-15K drives, I have a couple
of old narrow  0.5-2 gig drives laying around for a boot device.  But once I
figured out the cards were messing with each other I finally got it up with
both cards last night.  Have one spare 64bit cashing sata raid card I could
add to one of these boxes.  After reading the external firewire booting, I
should be able to do the same for it.
"cdimge.debian.org"  can't use bittorrent from work so need FTP site.

Now that I'm getting the hang of the mac format, any thoughts about
clustering.  Three g-4's in a cluster should make for a nice high response
email / print / fileserver.  Or is there no porting of that software yet.
Will fill up my gigabit hub, but a mac v-lan cluster would be fun to play
with.  Alas  without a parallel port I can't use them for cnc machines yet.
Wife likes the G4 cases, so I skated by that problem of 3 more computers
showing up in the office. May loose one to her, but so far she hasn't
brought it up.