Re: Where is libxfconf-0?

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 22:03:56 +0000
Clive Menzies <clive@clivemenzies.co.uk> wrote:

> Beware, thar be dragons :-)
>
> That you're asking these questions suggests it is a bit early for you
> to consider upgrading to sid (he's the one in Toy Story who breaks
> toys in spectacular fashion) aka unstable.
>
> I guess you're running lenny/stable and I've just checked the
> apt-cache one of our ppc servers here and yes, it's not available in
> Lenny.
>
> You may not need to upgrade the whole system to sid but you may be
> able to upgrade that package alone or more probably, xfce.

I finally found time to try your suggestion (which means I finally
found time to backup my data and not create anything new for a while)
but now it wants another library not listed in lenny.  I may have to go
with sid, or perhaps Xubuntu still it's built on sid but is a little
more stable.

--
Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
  Shawn

as it is about coding.

I like Perl; it's the only language where you can bless your
thingy.

Eliminate software piracy:  use only FLOSS.