Re: Where is libxfconf-0?

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 18:59:10 +0100
Elimar Riesebieter <riesebie@lxtec.de> wrote:

> * Shawn H Corey [100326 11:46 -0400]
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have recently install Lenny with Xfce on my PowerPC.
> > Unfortunately, it did not come with Suspend.  I downloaded
> > xfce4-power-manager but it needs libxfconf-0, which I can't find.
> >
> > Does anyone know where I can get this?
>
> $ apt-cache search libxfconf
> libxfconf-0-2-dbg - debugging informations for libxfconf
> libxfconf-0-2 - Client library for Xfce4 configure interface
> libxfconf-0-dev - Development files for libxfconf

$ apt-cache search libxfconf
$

Apparently, it's not in my /etc/apt/sources.list
Where can I find it?

$ cat /etc/apt/sources.list
#
# deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 5.0.4 _Lenny_ - Official powerpc
xfce+lxde-CD Binary-1 20100201-00:57]/ lenny main

deb http://ftp3.nrc.ca/debian/ lenny main
deb-src http://ftp3.nrc.ca/debian/ lenny main

deb http://security.debian.org/ lenny/updates main
deb-src http://security.debian.org/ lenny/updates main

deb http://volatile.debian.org/debian-volatile lenny/volatile main
deb-src http://volatile.debian.org/debian-volatile lenny/volatile main

--
Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
  Shawn

as it is about coding.

I like Perl; it's the only language where you can bless your
thingy.

Eliminate software piracy:  use only FLOSS.