Re: Where is libxfconf-0?

* Shawn H Corey [100326 11:46 -0400]
> Hi,
>
> I have recently install Lenny with Xfce on my PowerPC.  Unfortunately,
> it did not come with Suspend.  I downloaded xfce4-power-manager but it
> needs libxfconf-0, which I can't find.
>
> Does anyone know where I can get this?

$ apt-cache search libxfconf
libxfconf-0-2-dbg - debugging informations for libxfconf
libxfconf-0-2 - Client library for Xfce4 configure interface
libxfconf-0-dev - Development files for libxfconf

Maybe xfce4-power-manager has to be rebuild against libxfconf-0-dev
from sid?

But we have xfce4-power-manager in sid ;-)
$ apt-cache search xfce4-power-manager
xfce4-goodies - enhancements for the Xfce4 Desktop Environment
xfce4-power-manager-data - power manager for Xfce desktop, arch-indep files
xfce4-power-manager-plugins - power manager plugins for Xfce panel
xfce4-power-manager - power manager for Xfce desktop

Elimar

--
  We all know Linux is great... it does infinite loops in 5 seconds.
        -- Linus Torvalds