Re: view flash website

Hi and sorry for my bad english.

You're right! Anyway, i'm a graphic designer. For my job I need a rule, a pencil, a sheet of paper, and unfortunely the Adobe tools. :) i MUST to view flash website because -as you known- Adobe fix some standards for the web market.

And, for your consideration, every three days i want to visit You tube, Vimeo website, myspace, and so on.... web services that use a flash tecnology. Many people use this services, every day.
All stupids?

Now, I appreciate debian and the power of open source. I use Blender into my debian-box and it is 2x much faster than macosX into my powerbook. i's beautiful.

Anyway, you right. I need to shutdown my debian, when i MUST to visit flash websites.

Repeat: "i must". I hope that the future is better.

Thank you.

GRV